Minutes of September 5, 2022 C.V.W.C. meeting
Darrell called the meeting to order at 6:51 pm with 21 members present.
- Roll call of officers was taken with two members absent.
- Minutes of the August 1 meeting were read and approved.
- Financial report it was given by Jeff and approved.
- No Tournament report.
- No DNR report.
- Walleye Stocking and Highway Cleanup will be October 15.
- Moved, second and passed to purchase an additional 200 fish poles prior to the April Trout Stocking event. Additional tackle boxes were also mentioned.
- Family Fun Day comments:
- Minnow races were very popular.
- Lori is concerned about parking. A shuttle for parking in the future or move pedal cars back to lake side of levee as before were suggestions made.
- Hold picnic on a different day.
- Sponsors were not notified about picnic.
- Form a committee to organize a banquet next February or March.
- Drawing was held for Scheels gift cards: Steve Grimm and Jeff Soash.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:14.